lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

what an amazing place! :)

Over the years nature has created wonderful and exciting places all over the planet for the likely adventurer to discover and explore new things. In the world existed a number of amazing places and all are in 4 continents that are Africa, Asia, Europe, and America. All continents have their countries all different, with cultures, languages people, technology, colors and so on. But there is a place that really want to go and know every corner about it, and that place is a country name Norway. This is a place which I really want to know but I not had the opportunity and the money to travel to that amazing place. This is a country which is in Europe a little bit far from America so that is one of the reasons I can’t go.  Norway shares a border to the east with Sweden; its northernmost region is bordered by Finland to the south and Russia to the east; in its south Norway borders the Skagerrak Strait, across which Denmark is situated. The capital city of Norway is Oslo that are the one that is most populated. Norway also talks his own language that is Norwegian and has his own cultures, have his holidays, have his own suit, different type of people.
I would love to know Norway not only for its beauty but also for its beautiful view, for its places, its weather, for their cultures and also for stunning natural formations carved over hundreds of thousands of years by the last ice age glaciers and offers visitors a spectacular landscape of mountains, glaciers, lakes, rivers, forests, waterfalls… which creates one of the most breathtaking scenery in the world. Norway is very special to me as though I don’t know it is a different place, where people share where is safety, where is not much racism, where there are different climates, where there are different feelings, a beautiful place with many landscapes, snow, and unique people.
I had the opportunity to go to an exchange called CISV in which I met many people from different countries like USA, Chile, Italy, Germany, Canada, New Zealand, Brazil, and Norway among them this. I met 3 wonderful people call Cornelia, Anna, and Fredrick, which were super nice people, friendly, and people who always spoke well of their country. I became very good friends with Cornelia, she is a model and she have to represented her country at national gateways and she told me time ago who people in her country were related, how they dressed, how they are transported and so on. She showed me pictures of where she live that is in Oslo in front of a huge lake which almost always lives frozen because the climate is cold, but also showed me photos of autumn, which I can see a very nice view of trees and leaves falling. From there I fell in love with Norway, after seeing so many beautiful pictures and hear everything she told me.  Just when the camp finished they stay a few more days and then we went to learn a little from Guatemala and she was enchanted for all she saw and was very funny because we said that she will stay here in Guatemala and I get back to Norway. She then had to return to Norway and for now we keep talking on facebook and always has something new to tell me and that has happened there, she always send me new pictures of her and stunning locations. Once she sent me a picture of a place that I will never forget because I loved its beautiful structure and was the Royal Palace.
Well now I invite you all to know a little about this wonderful place that Norway is to me. That pretty and intense place where you can live a great life and meeting so nice people as I met and also see another perspective, a clean, orderly and safe place. I invite you to look up pictures and see that beautiful country that you don’t know. I really think that if you really hear about it you are going to love Norway as me. I swear I will fight for to go and know my wonderful place, always remembering my country Guatemala!!  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario