lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

An important person!!

When I was a little girl (around 5 years old) I meet two girls, twins, than are very important persons to me.
All started one morning that I wake up to go to school, my father or my mother used to take me out to school every day.  That day my father was going to take me.  When we got out of the house, the  traffic was very heavy and my dad try to cross the street but didn´t saw a car that was coming at his right and he collided that car.  The driver of the other car called the owner that lived in the same condominium we do, so meanwhile the owner came to the place were the collision was, my father took me to the house so my mother could take me to the school. Later, my dad get in an agreement with the owner of the car whose name is Jorge Estrada, who quickly advertise that my father was Mexican and he commented my dad, that his wife was Mexican too.
Days later the whole family Estrada came to my house to introduced themselves. In that day I met those important persons that are Lourdes and Adriana Estrada (they are twins). They are a year younger than me, but we get together very well. They have curly and red hair, white skin, they are skinny, and are identical twins not only her face but their bodies too. They look so similar that the only difference between them is that Adriana has a little mole in her nose, it is so difficult to identify each one even to his bother than he use to call them Las Ayas, and everybody called them Ayas. The Estrada family are:  Jorge, the father, Lourdes, the mother, Jorge Eric, Ana Karen, Lourdes and Adriana.  Jorge Eric their bother is a year older than my bother but they got together very well too.  So the relation ship between my family and the Estrada´s Family started and continue being so close and good since then. Lourdes de Estrada had a lot of relations with other Mexicans  and she introduced them to my dad, so there is when we started to get together every Friday, parents and sons, the old ones used to talk, or play poker, or dance and the little ones used to play, watch movies and start to make that important friendship. We have travel to Tikal, Antigua, Miami, El Salvador, to the lake, to the beach, to Mexico together, inclusive we went to the Irtra together.
We get to known each other too good, that I have more confidence with them, I tell everything about me and they tell me everything about them. They are good at giving me advices, they are so sincere, honest, good friends, they are so expressive that every time they see me they get so happy and they express that happiness to me.  We talk every day, and try to do the things together, go to parties, and even though we are in different schools our friends known each other.  We use to help us, to make us laugh; we used to be there when someone needs.
They are so important in my life and I know they are really good friends and I know they will be there when I need them, as I know they know I will be there for them, I love them and really like to  spend time with them.  We laugh so hard every time we said something, and we like to get together every time we can, always have something to say and always are aware of our lives.  We respect and love, and most of all we are honest and we care for us. We live in the same condominium so that make that we hang out more often. We love to dance, so we like so much to go to parties and dance all night. We have so much in common like our favorite food, going shopping, travel, and more. One of the moments I never going to forget is when we went to El Salvador, we travel in car but we go in the same car. There was so fun and the relation with our parents are so good that really spend a nice moments.   I really enjoy being together, they are my best friends and they are so important in my life and they make every moment in my life happy and different. I really have to thank them and God for their friendship.
MICHELLE DURAND...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario