lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

The unexpected happens!! :)

Everyone at his or her life, every children or even adults have a fear at a point of their life. It may be a scary movie or a vampire series, a monster that lives under your bed or in the closet or the one who appear in the dark, it also may be any animal that you have a bad experience like a bite of a dog, wolf, horse or more.  There also people that is afraid of other people because they make you cry, scary you or only scolded you.  Well I am one of this entire people that have a fear of a thing, well an animal, and all begging’s when I was a child I really don’t remember how age I had   but I had a bad experience that mark my life and some people thinks that bad things happen in unexpected times and there it was. That one ordinary day that my mom tell me that we are going to go to the doctor and well we go at normal at the doctor and there were a case in which a children have a bite of a spider and my doctor have a call in that were an emergency of this child, he have to amputate his arm because there were a poisonous spider. He went to the doctor´s office to have a check up and I start having a little bit of scare. Well all of this finish and I go to my house at every day and start dinner as normal. Every night my father accompanied me to bed, so that night he does the same.
I stepped into my bed and my dad turn off the light in seconds I start feeling a bit of tingling when I take out the savannas there was a spider in my bed I start yelling like crazy, my mom and dad get very quickly to my room and ask me what is happening and I tell them that there where a spider in my bed. Well from that day I am afraid of spiders.
I start growing up after that day and I start to forget about my fear. I was in that age that all want to be hard at scary moments and make other people get impressed at how I don’t are scare about anything. All my friends start to see scary movies and me too, but then there were a movie name Harry Potter a famous film that everyone loves even me. But in one of those movies there appears gigantic spiders and when I see that, I start to feel very nervous and it only was in a movie. Time later I start to see spiders more often and I always scream to make me the favor of kill it. I never going to forget this time, when I go to school and we were in class with Ana Maria and we were reading a book of Spanish and I remember that I was talking with a friend about life and the teacher call our attention because we were doing so much noise so I take out my book to start reading and my friend take his lunch box up her desk and I review her lunch and a spider pass next to me I scream very hard and put my book in her desk, when my teacher calm me I take my book and opened to start to read and when I opened the spider where there and got in my hand. My only reaction was screamed and cry and everyone was looking at me. I feel very ashamed because everyone starts to make fun of me, but I really was very scared.
My teacher talk to my mom and tell her that I was very scared and that if she can help me controlling that and she talk to me and she tell me that we are in its habit and that there will be always spiders at every place I go, and tell me that I have to be hard and bold to kill them or even leave it there as it would not existed because the spider is not going to do me anything. All animals have those instincts that smell the fear and if I have that fear more spiders is going to appear. I always say that I am always calling spiders because I found them everywhere.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario